In 1986, after eight years of experience in the real estate industry, founder Emily Moreland decided it was time to open her own brokerage firm. She always imagined a company that held the standards of professionalism, ethics, integrity, dependability, commitment and hard work as high as she did. She wanted a company that built relationships and gave back to the community. She wanted a company that loved the Austin area as much as she did (and still does).
Four years later that company officially became Moreland Properties. Since those early beginnings, Moreland has sustained a pattern of solid growth, going from two agents in one location to over 75 agents in three locations. Referrals and repeat business from satisfied clients has fueled this rapid growth. Although Emily still plays an integral role in the day-to-day operations of the business, most of her time is spent supporting her agents and their clients’ needs.
The Strengths of the Company
- Two offices in prime locations
- Locally owned with Real Estate professionals available seven days a week for consultation
- Emphasis on a cooperative and collaborative environment
- Strong referral networks on internal, external and international levels
- Solid reputation within real estate and related industries
- Extensive familiarity with area neighborhoods and schools
- Wide-spread involvement in local communities and charitable organizations
- Appreciation of the uniqueness of every transaction
- Striving to make every transaction a positive experience for all parties involved
- Continuously updated website maintained by in-house web professional
- Continued growth, despite fluctuating economic conditions
The expert team at Moreland is dedicated to make your home purchase or sale go as smoothly as possible. Before beginning a relationship it’s important we get to know your style and understand your goals and preferences. We’ll sit down with you and do a thorough home evaluation and give you a complete market analysis of what your home is worth.